mgr Aleksandra Dzik
PhD Candidate, Department of Social Anthropology
Phone: 61 829 13 71
- Politics and Anthropology
- Visual Anthropology
- Regional, global and intercultural education
- Anthropology of Environment
- Anthropology of Food
- Anthropology of Fashion
- Anthropology of Labour
- Tangible and intangible cultural heritage
- Ethno-design and meanings of traditional folk art
- Dzik, A. (2018). Recycled patterns. Using the design of folk towels from the Bielsk Podlaski area. In: A. W. Brzezińska, S. Kucharska (red.), Creators / Makers / Processors. Around the issues of regional design (s. 145-155). Kalisz: District Museum of the Kalisz Land in Kalisz. https://issuu.com/mozkk/docs/monografia_www
- Dzik, A., Kotlarska, I., Lichota, J., Machowska M., Rudnicka, M., Zalewski, P. (2014). Oskar Kolberg’s achievements as national and European heritage. In: Twórczość ludowa, nr R. XXIX (77)2014, Nr 3-4, s. 16-18. Lublin: Folk Artists Association.
- Atlas of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Greater Poland Village, National Museum of Agriculture and Agri-Food in Szreniawa (2021).
- Muradyny, Siwki, Żandary – living tradition in Greater Poland, National Museum of Agriculture and Agri-Food in Szreniawa, Ministry of Culture and National Heritage (2018).
- Museum Education. Analysis of the phenomenon on the basis of the activities of the Museum in Bielsk Podlaski, research among the inhabitants of Podlasie for the master’s thesis (2018).
- Let’s meet on a bench, Podlaskie Museum in Bialystok, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, A Pushkin University in Brest, Ministry of Culture and National Heritage (2017).
- Digital Archive of Joseph Burszta – digitization of archives and their publication on the Internet, Institute of Anthropology and Ethnology of the Adam Mickiewicz University, Ministry of Culture and National Heritage (2014).
- Practicing the Cultural Landscape. Local and regional dimensions of the phenomenon on the example of the inhabitants of Przysucha and Szydłowiec, Institute of Anthropology and Ethnology UAM (2014)
Membership in scientific associations:
- Committee on Asian Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences (since 2022)
- Polish Ethnological Society (since 2021)
- Member of Student Scientific Society of Ethnologists (SKNE) at Institute of Anthropology and Ethnology, AMU, Poznan (since 2021)
Additional roles performed:
- Representative of SDNH Doctoral Students in the Council of the School of Humanities (since 2022)
- Member of the Doctoral Council of the Doctoral School of Humanities (since 2022)
- Representative of Doctoral Students in the recruitment council of the Anthropology and Cultural Studies Faculty (2022 – 2023)
- Member of the audit committee of SKNE (2017 – 2019)
- Ethnology Without Borders – international conference of students of Ethnology and Anthropology. University of Silesia, Cieszyn (2022). Presentation with a paper entitled: „Anthropological analysis of fashion industry and Fashion Studies as an examples of contemporary colonization”.
- Anthropocene and the role of universities in its formation. International scientific conference, Institute of Anthropology and Ethnology, Student Scientific Society of Ethnologists, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań (2022). Presentation with a paper entitled: “Regional education as a form of university involvement in the formation of ecological social attitudes”.
- Creators – Makers – Processors, national scientific conference, District Museum of the Kalisz Region in Kalisz (2018). Presentation with a paper entitled “Recycled patterns. The use of folk towel embroidery from the Bielsk Podlaski area”.
- Juwenilia cieszyńskie, Poznań – Cieszyn intercollegiate student conference (2017). Speaker. Topic of presentation: “Contemporary experience of anti-Semitism of members of the Poznan Jewish Community against the background of memories from occupied Poznan”.
Trainings and workshops:
- (02. 2021) „Anthropology of Everything”. Antropofon. Department of Anthropology and Ethnology, AMU, Poznan. Workshop about fieldrecording.
- (02. 2021) Climate for Change. Buy Responsibly Foundation, Cracow. Workshop about Fast Fashion’s impact on climate changes, environment and sustainable fashion.
- (09. 2020) GoEAThical! Training for Activists, Buy Responsibly Foundation, Cracow. The impact of diet and food consumer choices on the environment and climate changes.
- (03. 2018) Ethnographers in Wikipedia, Institute of Anthropology and Ethnology, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan.
- (11. 2021 – 05.2022) “Anthropocene and the role of universities in its formation”. Co-organization of an international interdisciplinary scientific conference.
- (09. 2020 – 05.2021) GoEAThical! Buy Responsibly Foundation. Project on responsible food consumption and production. Participation in international meetings and development with experts of an interdisciplinary social campaign implemented online and in the EU.
- (05. 2020 – 05. 2021) Zero Waste Europe, Translator, Volunteer.
- (04. 2018) “GARBAGE STUDIES – cultural and ecological aspects of garbage”, SK of Ethnologists, KNS of Archaeology, SKN of Eastern Studies. Co-organization of a national interdisciplinary scientific conference.
- (05. 2014) “The work of Oskar Kolberg as national and European heritage”, Oskar Kolberg Institute, PTL, Committee of Ethnological Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Institute of Anthropology and Ethnology of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan. Volunteer at an international scientific conference.
- (05. 2014 – 11. 2014) Photo exhibition “Ethnographers in the field”, Institute of Anthropology and Ethnology, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan. Subcontractor in the project, co-organizer. Organization of photographic exhibition.